Pure Water Power - Little Beast Dual RO/DI - 115V
- Drop-shipped directly to you!
The "Little Beast" system is revolutionizing the Industry. This powerful work horse is compact and produces up to 2.5 gallons per minute when using tap. However, this Little Beast can operate up to (3) waterfed poles, when using the 115v booster pump and output 5.3 gallons per minute.
- Tap pressure mode: 2.5 GPM (145 GPH), operates one water fed pole
- Booster pump mode: 5.3 GPM (318 GPH), operates up to three water fed poles
Tap Pressure Mode - Connect garden hose to the water supply - Output: Approximately 2.5 GPM at 50 PSI
115V Booster Pump Mode - Plug in the booster pump - Increased pressure for multiple poles or insufficient source pressure - Output: 5.3 GPM
The Adjustable Flow Control Box
- Operate up to 500 feet away with included remote control
- Manage water flow from the pole at all times
- Add additional hoses for multiple waterfed pole
- 4-Stage Purification
- Powder coated frame
- (2) 40" Stainless (RO) housings and Ultra High Flow RF5 (RO) Membranes
- 10" x 2.5" Sediment housing and filter
- 10" x 2.5" Carbon housing and filter
- 20" x 4.5" (DI) housing and filter
- Long Range Variable Speed Control Box with Manual and Remote Operation
- 5.3 gpm 12 Volt Booster Pump with Cooling Fins
- Inline Dual In/Out TDS Meter
- Size 24 Battery Box w/exterior mounted Posts for easy Trickle Charging.
- 50 ft. 3/8" commercial grade hose w/GH connections
- Filter housing wrenches x 2
- All filters included
- 141.7 lbs.
- 57" Tall x 17" Wide x 15.75" Deep
- Can be stored, transported and used flat or upright.
- Steel Swivel Compression fittings on all rubber hoses within system.
- All brass fittings used. Commercial quality.
- Made in the USA
- 5.3 GPM 115V Booster Pump with Cooling Fins
- Long-range variable speed control box with manual and remote operation.